In order to optimize the business process of compliance with labor legislation at the enterprise, employers can initiate monitoring of the state of personnel accounting and record keeping for the most effective ways to comply with legislation on labor relations, employment of persons with disabilities, enforcement of legislation on working conditions, for example. working hours, holidays, wages, the labour of children and adolescents and other similar matters, to the extent that employers must ensure the application of these rules.
As a result of our cooperation, you get protection of your interests from inspections of Labor and Employment Department during business activities, which will avoid many fines that paralyze business processes. We will create safe conditions in which we minimize the risks of inspections and illegal harassment by the Labor and Employment Department.
When detecting risks, we will develop a methodology for their further elimination by improving the business process and bringing the documentation in line with the legislation of Ukraine. These services optimize the business process, reduce the risks of cooperation with unreliable persons and create conditions for protection and security of the business process.
- Optimization of the business process for the purpose of its protection and safety at formation of labor relations;
- Legal assessment of personnel accounting and record keeping in compliance with Labor law;
- Consultation of a lawyer on Labor law;
- Preparation by a lawyer / attorney of employees for the inspection of Labor and Employment Department;
- Development, analysis / monitoring and adjustment of personnel documentation;
- Calling a lawyer to the place of inspection of Labor and Employment Department, labor inspections (timely legal support of scheduled / unscheduled inspections related to Labor and Employment Department will avoid many fines, or perhaps even prevent the inspection on the first place)
- Legal support of inspection of Labor and Employment Department;
- Appeal against the results of inspections of Labor and Employment Department.