Revealing Information Law Firm expresses its sincere gratitude to the Bucha District Police Department of the Kyiv Oblast Police Department for responding quickly to the call to counter the raid, which resulted in the detention of seven attackers by law enforcement officers.
Employees of the Bucha UUN GUNP in Kyiv region showed an exceptional level of professionalism and exemplary attitude to the next call in order to fulfill the honorable goal of each law enforcement officer – to serve the Ukrainian people with dignity and responsibility, to be ready 24/7.
– Tkach Andriy Anatoliyovych (Head of the Bucha Police Department of the GUNP in the Kyiv region);
– Nebytov Andriy Volodymyrovych (Chief of the GUNP in the Kyiv region, police colonel);
– Luhovyi Viktor Oleksandrovych (Deputy Chief of the GUNP in the Kyiv Region, Chief of the Investigation Department, Lieutenant Colonel of the Police);
– Malyutin Anton Dmytrovych (Investigator of the Buchansky RUE of the GUNP in the Kyiv region, senior lieutenant of the police);
– Chyhryn Vladyslav Romanovych (Investigator of the Buchansky RUE of the GUNP in the Kyiv region, senior lieutenant of the police);
– Vlasenko Serhiy Volodymyrovych (Deputy Chief of the JI VP №2 of the Bucha RUP GUNP in the Kyiv region, police captain);
– Zhedlak Ilya Volodymyrovych (Acting Investigator of the JI Police Department №2 of the Bucha RUP GUNP in Kyiv Region, Senior Police Lieutenant).
And other employees, for the immediate response and organization of prompt response of all responsible persons.
We wish your friendly team success in the professional field and prosperity!