The development of entrepreneurship is impossible without economic expediency, and the legal component of such development is inextricably linked with the creation of legal conditions necessary for increasing the business activity of economic entities and building infrastructure for such development. Consequently, the study of legal possibilities of outsourcing contracts in banking for business development is an urgent task.
- liquidity checking of mortgaged property, asset search to enforce obligations; li>
- monitoring of financial, property and commercial solvency and reliability of borrowers, their counterparties; li>
- Providing verbal and / or written advice, advice and clarification on arrears; li>
- pre-trial settlement of disputes arising from non-repayment of the Bank's arrears; li>
- providing legal assistance and protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Bank in criminal proceedings; li>
- collection and submission of evidence necessary for the protection of the rights and interests of the Bank, as well as the achievement of the most positive result for the most recent debt repayment; li>